Pool Building Process
Our highly trained team of designers will present a vast array of design options to create harmony between your home and nature.
The completion time of all of our pools will vary, and depends upon the design chosen and the complexity of the project. Below is a general timeline used to reference our unique pool building process.
- Pre-Planning Consultation:
- On-site survey of your backyard: We promise to assess your personal lifestyle to guarantee a perfect fit.
- In person meeting with your own personal designer.
- State-of-the-art 3-D swimming pool design program (Pool Studio) that allows us to create an accurate rendering of your current backyard.
- Collaborative financial consultation.
- Excavation (One Day)
- Steel Reinforcement (One Day)
- Pre-Plumbing (One Day)
- Gunite Pavement (One Day)
- Clean Up (One Day)
- Tile & Coping (Three to Five Days)
- Plumbing (Two to Four Days)
- Electrical (One to Two Days)
- Decking (Two to Six Days)
- Clean Up
- Plaster Installation (One to Two Days)
- Start-Up: Get your equipment running & add needed chemicals
- Notes: The homeowner is responsible for filling the pool with water & maintaining chemical levels after.
- Final Clean Up
- Training: We offer training to help you understand how your pool operates and how to maintain your pool properly.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What is the length of time involved?
The completion time of your project could be as little as 4 weeks. However, all completion times depend upon the design chosen and the complexity of the project.
How much will it cost?
Certainly, the cost will depend on the pool design and the options you have chosen. Backyard Oasis will provide you with an estimate for your project before construction begins.
When will the start date be, once the design has been determined?
The start date for your construction will begin when funding has been approved and all applicable permits have been obtained.
What permits are required for construction?
The permits that must be obtained are set by city codes and may differ, depending upon location.
What areas do you offer pool construction?
We offer pool building for the Greater Houston area including The Woodlands, Tomball, Cypress, Magnolia, Spring and Conroe.
How many bids should I get?
We recommend two additional bids other than ours.
What is the most important factor in selecting a builder?
While most people think the price is the most important thing, it's actually not. A builder’s time and stability in the industry are both important factors to consider, as well as the potential to create a bond or personal relationship between the customer and the builder. After all, a pool can be the second or third biggest major investment that a homeowner will make, so you want to make sure that your builder is reliable.
SCHEDULE YOUR CONSULTATION NOW
OR CALL US AT 281-357-8161